• Opening Time : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM

How to immigrate to Canada from the United States

Like all immigrants, U.S. residents require a work or study permit if they plan to live, study or work in Canada for more than six months. Canada processes applications from those who immigrate from the U.S the same way as other applications from around the world.

Leave a Reply